Monday, December 6, 2010

Is just about what I want to say

It has been a long time for me to drop a number of words here. Today, my emotion and feeling are going to speak...

This is what my emotion wanted to tell...
I am like the ocean wave. Easy come and easy go. The ocean rises when there's wind blow; and it can be peaceful and relax during the Sunny day. However, I am easily affected by other things else. Look... even though there is no wind blow and there is something moving around me, the ocean will be rippled. So, i would prefer to be the peaceful and relax one and don't try to ripple the water continually as it might become the wave when the rippling keep going on.

This is what my feeling going to tell...
I am like the four seasons- Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. I have gone through these four seasons and each time I am like the seasons that faced the same things again and again. I do not like this very much as I would prefer to be more like Spring and Autumn. However, I do not prefer to be neither Summer nor Winter as both of these seasons could brings suffering to the people. What am I trying to say here is we cannot avoid ourselves to go through this four seasons. Therefore, sometimes when I am upset or angry or shut myself down, please just comfort me, or you can choose to leave me alone as the feeling will goes by itself. When it has gone, I will back to normal again. Please don't try to force me to say everything as I am just like the four seasons who has it own characteristics in different seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment