Thursday, December 3, 2009

TO SOMEONE

HHMMMM..... I'm writing to someone whom have a tall tall nose, with a very tall height,

but with skeleton body size. However, he has a good looking.^^

Person who received this mail will know who am I writing to.

Please help me to inform the good looking guy that someone
is missing him very very much. (you can see his smiling face now)


She felt bored although the exam is around the corner but the boring
is caused by no one let her beat and bite.


Thus, her teeth and hands are getting itchy now. But her heart was
very hardworking because keep missing of someone.

( I can bet with you his heart is thinking," always want to beat
me only!")


Haizzzzz, but he got no choice. Who ask him had chosen a pretty
girl to become his girlfriend?


Hence, he is willing to carry all that by himself to satisfy
his girlfriend. (sure he said,"I'm a good guy")


You're smart and intelligence for sure you'll know who
am I talking about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment